Fish paper, also known as highland barley paper, is a common name for cyan thin electrical insulating cardboard. It is made from wood fiber or mixed pulp mixed with cotton fiber, and is manufactured by a certain process. The commonly used colors of thin electrical insulating cardboard are yellow and cyan, yellow is commonly known as yellow shell paper, and cyan is commonly known as green fish paper.
Highland barley paper is a fluoroplastic processed paper product. Generally used in mechanical and electrical products. It is mostly used as a spacer in the joint between hard metal parts. For example, a layer of highland barley paper is fastened between the fan wing and the fan head of a household ceiling fan with screws. Highland barley paper is sandwiched between the main shaft pressure ring of the lathe and the gear box.
Fish paper is also suitable for slot insulation, turn-to-turn insulation or gasket insulation in motors and electrical appliances, and also for coil interlayer insulation, end seal insulation, gasket insulation, etc. of dry-type transformers.
This material has a excellent performance in both electrical and mechanical properties.The color can be customize for you. If the color you want is different from the fish paper in the picture , you can contact us as soon as possible.
It will be better if customer could send us detailed drawing including below information.
1. Insulation material type: insulation paper, wedge, (including DMD,DM, polyester film, PMP,PET, Red Vulcanized Fiber)
2. Insulation material dimension: width, thickness, tolerance.
3. Insulation material thermal class: Class F, Class E, Class B, Class H
4. Insulation material applications
5. Required quantity: normally its weight
6. Other technical requirement.